Balsley & Dahlberg

Balsley & Dahlberg Is A Debt Relief Law Firm That Helps People File For Bankruptcy Relief Under The United States Bankruptcy Code

How do I order my tax transcripts?

You may order a copy of your tax transcripts by call the IRS at (800) 908-9946 or by visiting the IRS website at and choose the Order A Transcript tool.  You may also visit their website to learn how to order your transcripts by mail. Make sure that you order income tax transcripts and not account transcripts.

Return to Previous Page