Balsley & Dahlberg

Balsley & Dahlberg Is A Debt Relief Law Firm That Helps People File For Bankruptcy Relief Under The United States Bankruptcy Code

Will I lose my house?

Many people are able to file a Chapter 7, even if they own a house and still retain their home and your payments are current.  It may be necessary to file a Chapter 13 to save your home if you are behind in your payments or in a foreclosure.

Return to Previous Page